Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beta Test - Iveco Daily

We always needed more European-vans in Rigs of Rods. With that need, Rigs of Rods Forum user "Trampus9" has created the well-known Iveco Daily - and many of them! They are decent vehicles. They have that "video-game" look to them, which is what I like in some vehicles. He made many versions, which include, but are not limited to: Minibus, van, kipper (dumptruck), firetruck, and even a monster-truck for you extreme off-roaders. The fact that he made several versions is awesome. Check the pictures.




7 comments:

  1. can u email me this mod please
    my email is awsomechris2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, good job! could you email it to me,

    james@discopartypeople.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you mail to here emre423guray@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. vocĂȘ pode enviar para o meu e-mail 98joaopedro.1998@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. can u email me this mod please
    my email is ivo.rodrigues.al@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you send it to me or trade it?

    ReplyDelete